Exceptional prenatal care in Derry, New Hampshire
At Parkland Medical Center, our comprehensive prenatal services are designed to keep you healthy and give your baby the best start in life. We provide expert, compassionate care throughout your pregnancy and offer access to comfortable childbirth suites and family-centered postpartum care.
To make an appointment or to register for wellness classes in the area, call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (877) 642-2362.
Ongoing prenatal care helps mothers and newborns develop healthy lifestyles and is key to the early diagnosis and treatment of conditions in your baby. We provide safe, supportive care in a warm, welcoming environment. Working with us, you’ll also benefit from:
- Access to a team of prenatal care experts: Our experienced OB/GYNs and nurse practitioners work together to ensure your pregnancy goes smoothly.
- Nationally recognized care: We’ve been named a Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care by the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. This means we’ve met strict criteria for providing cost-efficient, high-quality maternity care.
- Services tailored to your preferences: You know your body better than anyone, and we trust your instincts. We'll help you plan a comfortable, joyful delivery. We also welcome and support private doula care.
Maternity classes and Family Birthing Center tours
Our comprehensive prenatal services are designed to keep you healthy and give your baby the best start in life. To ensure the most successful pregnancy and transition home possible, we offer birth center tours and childbirth classes.
To schedule a tour of the Family Birthing Center, call (603) 421-2033.
Classes we host include:
- Preparing for Birth: One-Day Class
- Preparing for Birth: Weeknight Series
- Feeding Your Newborn
- Sweet Pea & Me
- Safe Sitter® courses
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR
Check our calendar for upcoming classes for expecting mothers in southern New Hampshire. We host all classes at the Parkland Medical Center Nutfield Professional Building, located at:
44 Birch St., Entrance D (back of building), Suite 102A
Derry, New Hampshire, 03038
Personalized birth planning
We'll help you plan an exceptional labor and delivery experience that meets your needs, including low-intervention birth options. With an emphasis on preventative health and education, our prenatal care teams are ready to help you and your new baby stay healthy throughout the labor and delivery process and beyond.