At Parkland Medical Center you may register upon arrival or preregister online for scheduled services in advance to save time at check-in. You may also use this service to schedule a mammogram.
* Please note that at Parkland Medical Center, there are two options for preregistration. Below you will find details about which option you should choose.
Pre-register Online for OB/Maternity Patients, Outpatient Procedure Patients (MRI, Nuclear Medicine, CTs and Mammograms)
To preregister online, you'll need to have the following information at hand:
- Patient full legal name, social security number, date of birth and complete address
- Name of ordering physician
- Date of your scheduled procedure
- All active insurance cards
- Employer information
To begin the preregistration or mammogram scheduling process, click on the "Enter Secure Site" link below. Complete the Online Preregistration forms at least three business days prior to your scheduled appointment. For privacy reasons, if you leave your computer idle for more than 20 minutes, your form will not be saved and you will have to begin again.
Check in with the registration staff on the date of your scheduled service to complete the registration process. You'll need to sign all consent forms, provide valid ID and insurance card(s) as well as make payment for any copay or deductible amounts due.
Having trouble? Please contact us at:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 8:00pm EST
Lunes - Viernes 8:00am - 8:00pm