Ear, nose and throat doctors in southern New Hampshire
ENT, also known as otolaryngology, is the branch of medicine that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, throat, head and neck disorders. ENT doctors, or otolaryngologists, are trained in the medical and surgical management and treatment of related disorders and diseases.
To learn more about sinus infections and other conditions that an ENT doctor can help with, call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (877) 642-2362.
ENT conditions we treat
You can rely on our ENT doctors to diagnose and treat disorders such as:
- Hearing loss, ear infections, dizziness and ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- Allergies, smell disorders, polyps and nasal obstruction due to a deviated septum
- Swallowing disorders and diseases of the throat, larynx (voice box) and voice
- Infections, tumors, facial trauma and deformities of the face
Our ENT specialists also routinely work with other physicians at Parkland to provide comprehensive allergy treatments and infectious disease care.
If you experience ongoing sinus infections—recurring infections or chronic sinusitis that lasts for at least three months—long-term relief is available. We offer a minimally invasive, image-guided sinus surgery that results in faster healing with less discomfort.
Also, through our sister facility, Portsmouth Regional Hospital, we offer stereotactic-guided endoscopic sinus surgery. With this procedure, about 80 percent of patients are completely cured. The remaining 20 percent enjoy a greatly reduced need for medication.
Ear, nose and throat locations
Retrieving location data...