Heart disease treatment in Derry, New Hampshire
Heart disease is common and life-threatening, killing more men and women worldwide than all forms of cancer combined. The cardiologists and heart health specialists at Parkland Medical Center treat nearly all types of heart disease.
For more information about our heart disease program, call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (877) 642-2362.
Cardiovascular diseases we treat
We treat a wide range of heart and vascular diseases, including:
- Adult congenital heart disease: This is a birth defect where heart structures don't form correctly.
- Coronary artery disease (CAD): The coronary arteries narrow or become blocked.
- Peripheral artery disease (PAD): The peripheral arteries, which deliver blood to the legs, stomach, arms and head, narrow.
- Peripheral vascular disease (PVD): This refers to circulatory diseases outside the brain and heart. The blood vessels outside those areas can narrow or become blocked.
- Valve disease: Heart valve disease refers to a range of conditions, including aortic stenosis, mitral valve prolapse and heart murmurs, where the valves don't work properly.
Ongoing heart disease care
We’re dedicated to your total heart health, so our cardiology program focuses on prevention and lifestyle improvements to reduce your risk of heart disease and other cardiac conditions. You’ll collaborate with your cardiologist and primary care doctor to take advantage of our many other resources, including cardiac rehabilitation.
You can also rest assured that we’re ready to provide life-saving treatment, even on short notice. We're an Accredited Chest Pain Center, and we can stop heart attacks in their tracks. We’ll also connect you with additional resources to improve your heart health.
Heart disease locations
Retrieving location data...