Parkland Medical Center is recognized as an exceptional community hospital, providing advanced medical care while nurturing the emotional and spiritual needs of our patients. We do this by investing in a highly credentialed, specialized and experienced team of healthcare professionals.
Collaborating for Excellence
Whether you’re a nurse, doctor, technician or support staff member, working at Parkland means being part of a dynamic team of professionals who share a passion for excellence in progressive, patient-focused care. You’ll enjoy an abundance of opportunities to grow and thrive in an atmosphere where you’re valued as an individual, encouraged to lead a balanced life and given a voice in decision-making.
Parkland has twice been the recipient of Solucient’s Top 100 Hospital Benchmarks for Success Award, a distinction given to hospitals that demonstrate superior performance across quality, operational and financial indicators. The hospital has also been recognized for its high level of patient safety by the Institute of Safe Medication Practices, and patients consistently report high satisfaction with staff responsiveness, cleanliness of the facility and discharge planning.
Choosing a career at Parkland means:
- Access to advanced technologies and innovative, evidence-based medical approaches
- Flexible scheduling that recognizes and encourages your desire to maintain a work/life balance
- Opportunities to upgrade your knowledge and skills and earn advanced certifications
- A safe and healthy work environment
- Compensation and benefits that are among the best in the healthcare industry
- A diverse and inclusive Equal Opportunity work environment where each team member is a valued contributor
- Potential for career advancement and variety within one of the nation’s largest and most highly regarded providers of healthcare services, the Hospital Corporation of America
A Nationally Recognized Employer
The Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) was ranked as one of Fortune magazine’s 2012 “Most Admired Companies,” with special mention of its innovation, people management and quality of products/services. HCA was also recognized for the fourth year in a row as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere organization.
Find out more about Parkland Medical Center and learn why you’ll love living in beautiful Southern New Hampshire.Search Open Positions at Parkland Medical Center
Discover how you can join our distinguished medical team.
Get information about affiliating with Parkland Medical Center.
Join Our Team
Search current job openings and apply online. Career listings are updated regularly, so check back often.
Explore nursing careers at Parkland.