Interventional Radiology in Derry
Interventional radiology is a medical subspecialty of imaging that uses minimally invasive, image-guided procedures to diagnose and treat diseases in nearly every organ system. These procedures have less risk, less pain and less recovery time compared to open surgery.
For more information about our interventional radiology services, please call (603) 421-2408.
Our specialists offer patients expert diagnostic radiology readings along with interventional radiology and interventional oncology procedures at The Center for Interventional Radiology and Interventional Oncology at Parkland Medical Center. We work closely with our sister hospital, Portsmouth Regional Hospital, providing patients with access to the most comprehensive interventional radiology services in the region.
Our interventional radiologists specialize in minimally invasive, targeted treatments across all medical specialties. Using the latest imaging procedures and interventional technology, we treat a broad range of conditions without surgery, including:
- Diseases of the head, neck and spine
- Vascular conditions, including stenting, IVC filter placement, dialysis graft and arteriovenous malformation)
- Cancer care for breast, liver, colon and prostate cancers.
- Gastrointestinal and genitourinary illnesses
- Pelvic congestion syndrome, uterine artery fibroids and osteoporosis in women
To refer a patient to one of our specialists, please call (603) 421-2408. We are open Mon - Fri: 8am - 4:30pm.