When you consider a new hire, promotion or other change of work assignment, you want to ensure the health and fitness of the candidates under review.
Enhance Recruiting & Retention With Occupational Health Services
Invest in peace of mind for your organization with occupational health services from Parkland Medical Center. We offer the flexibility to design the occupational health programs that fit your specific business needs and help improve your position in the marketplace.
Enhance Recruiting & Retention With Physicals & Screenings
Meet your goals for a healthy and safe workforce and help improve your position in the marketplace with occupational health services through Parkland Medical Center. You, your employees and your organization benefit from:
- Annual physical examinations
- Pre-employment physicals
- Hearing (audiometric) and vision screenings, including visual fields and color blindness
- Pulmonary function testing (spirometry) for asthma care and respiratory approval
- Respirator evaluations and clearances and N95 mask fit testing
- Executive physical programs
- Surveillance physicals
- Electrocardiograms (EKG) to detect heart problems, electrolyte imbalance or other conditions
- Immunizations for employment, including flu shots, hepatitis A & B, varicella, MMR, tetanus and more
- Regulatory and compliance examinations, such as those required by the Department of Transportation (DOT) or the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
- Fitness-for-duty or return-to-work examinations
Drug and Alcohol Screenings/Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services
Keep your work environment safe and productive through a range of drug and alcohol testing options to support your substance abuse prevention and screening goals. Whether your business is small or large, Occupational Health Services at Parkland Medical Center can provide the services of a medical review officer (MRO)—a licensed physician with experience and training in substance abuse diagnostics—to help you meet the drug screening requirements of various employment situations and those set by the Department of Transportation (DOT) in many states. With fewer drug- and alcohol-related incidents in your workplace, you’ll regain productivity and help reduce accidents, injuries and employee turnover.
Laboratory and X-ray Services
Our laboratory and X-ray services provide comprehensive screening and analysis of blood chemistry, other bodily fluids and imaging studies to support detection of specific substances, conditions, illness or disease, as well as accident and injury care.