As part of our commitment to community wellness, Parkland Medical Center offers a number of community health and wellness events, education programs and other resources. We’re here to support you and your family in happy, healthy living.
Extensive Wellness Services
Because health encompasses more than advanced technology and medical procedures, we provide many educational resources to help you improve your health and overall well-being. Choose from a variety of programs, such as:
- Nutrition counseling and diabetes education
- Oncology support programs
- Pregnancy and birth classes and breastfeeding support
- Weight management and wellness exercise classes
- Rehabilitation services, including supervised exercise and physical therapy
- Breast cancer, lymphedema and osteoporosis rehabilitation and exercise
Classes & Events
Check our calendar of events to find classes, support groups, screening clinics or community events that meet your needs.