When you need help recovering from surgery, injury or other health setbacks, you can trust the physical therapists at Parkland Medical Center to help you return to everyday living. We welcome the opportunity to partner with you to reach your rehabilitation goals.
Convenient, Personalized Rehab Care
At Parkland, you’ll find the comprehensive, specialized rehab services you’d find in larger metropolitan institutions but with more personalized one–on–one care and located close to home. We’re here to help you return to your regular activities as quickly as possible with:
- Inpatient care and outpatient services available at times and locations convenient for you
- Licensed rehabilitation therapists guiding your rehabilitative care, and therapy customized to your needs
- A full spectrum of rehabilitation services from physical therapy and occupational therapy to speech and swallowing therapy
- Complete pediatric rehab services for children with disabilities and developmental needs
- Specialized women's rehabilitation
- Certified lymphedema therapy
- Specialized therapy for dancers, gymnasts, ice skaters and cheerleaders through our Back on Pointe program
You’ll appreciate our private treatment rooms and rehab gyms with the latest training and exercise equipment. Our goal is to help you return to your everyday activities safely and as soon as possible.
Comprehensive Therapy for Better Health
Our services are designed for specific health conditions, including orthopedic, pediatric, stroke, cognitive and neurologic. We help orthopedic patients with arthritis; osteoporosis; neck, back or joint pain; sprains, strains and carpal tunnel syndrome, as well as individuals recovering from musculoskeletal injuries and orthopedic surgery. Athletes get back in the game with our advanced sports medicine conditioning services.
Dedicated to Your Recovery
At Parkland Medical Center, your recovery is in expert hands. Our team of dedicated and caring specialists work together to create a program that fits your goals and needs.
- Physical Therapists (PT) – Help you learn the easiest and safest ways to improve strength, endurance, mobility, balance and coordination
- Occupational Therapists (OT) – Teach patients to become as independent as possible in activities of daily living to restore function.
- Speech–Language Pathologists (SLP) – Work with you to facilitate swallowing, oral motor skills, speaking, listening, reading, writing, problem–solving and reasoning skills
Parkland Rehabilitation Services
44 Birch St #300, Derry, NH 03038