Parkland Medical Center will be opening a new ReflectionsSM Eating Disorders Treatment Center at our Salem location – 31 Stiles Road, Salem, NH in early 2018.
The Reflections Eating Disorders Center will provide a disease-specific certified eating disorders treatment program, while offering help and hope to adolescents and adults with eating disorders.
Details about the ReflectionsSM Eating Disorders Treatment Center:
- Treatments: Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder, Avoidant Restricting Food Intake Disorder
- Will be available for ages 12+
- Two program offerings: Partial Hospitalization Program (12 hours a day/7 days a week) and an Intensive Outpatient Program (three hours a day)
- Focus on group therapy, meal preparation and meal intake
- Staff involvement from psychiatry, medical providers, dieticians, nurses and masters level counselors
To learn more about the ReflectionsSM Eating Disorders Treatment Center at Parkland, please contact Justin Looser, Director, at (603) 559-4115.