Parkland Medical Center serves Southern New Hampshire with comprehensive, personalized medical care around the clock. Through our partnerships with The Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and the New England Heart & Vascular Institute (NEHVI), we bring specialized medicine by highly skilled physicians, innovative approaches to treatment and advanced technology to our communities. With convenient locations in Derry, Londonderry and Salem, we’re proud to provide all the care you need close to home.
High Honors for Effective Healthcare
Part of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA), the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Parkland achieves high honors for attentive patient care and holds several prestigious accreditations. They include accreditation as a Chest Pain Center with Primary PCI from the American College of Cardiology and The Joint Commission’s recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures.™.
Parkland has also earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® certification for Spine Surgery, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement.
Comprehensive Medical Services
At Parkland Medical Center, you’ll find a comprehensive range of medical services, including 24-hour emergency care and specialties such as:
- Behavioral health services – inpatient and outpatient
- Advanced oncology services through Lahey Oncology & Hematology at Parkland Medical Center
- Full service breast care with a dedicated breast navigator
- Heart and vascular care through our accredited Chest Pain Center and our affiliation with the New England Heart & Vascular Institute (NEHVI)
- Orthopedics, total joint replacement and spine care
- Minimally invasive robotic surgery
- Level III Adult Trauma Center
- Urgent care center located in Salem, NH
- Innovative pediatric asthma care through our Pediatric Asthma Care & Training (P.A.C.T.) program
- Extensive diagnostic imaging—1.5 Tesla MRI, 64-slice CT and PET scans, digital mammography and more
- Family Birthing Center
- Maternal/child health, lactation consultants and infant security system
- Interventional radiology
- Comprehensive rehabilitation programs—both inpatient and outpatient
- Outpatient radiology services at Salem Radiology, including digital mammography with 3-D tomosynthesis
Always attuned to the comfort and needs of our community, we combine personal attention and accessible locations with the top-quality professional expertise that only the most skilled and highly trained medical and support staff can deliver.
As part of our ongoing commitment to our patients, we work hard to help you address your financial responsibilities in a way that’s fair and sensitive to your circumstances. Review our charity care and financial discount policy.
We’re in your neighborhood, we care about your health and we take an active role in caring for the communities we serve. In addition to providing outstanding healthcare to our patients, we sponsor a number of health awareness programs and community events each year, and, as one of the largest employers in the area, we make a significant contribution to the local economy.
We also serve our region through an active health and wellness outreach program that offers free or reduced-cost health screenings emphasizing early detection and disease prevention for area residents.
Parkland Medical Center is a private, tax-paying hospital affiliated with HCA, Inc., the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, headquartered in Nashville, TN, and encompassing hundreds of hospitals and freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England. As part of HCA’s Capital Division, we employ more than 400 full-time and part-time staff. In addition, approximately 50 people volunteer their time at the hospital each week.
Parkland Medical Center is accredited by The Joint Commission, earning its Gold Seal of Approval, and is licensed by the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services. In addition, the hospital holds these accreditations, certifications and approvals:
- American College of Surgeons (ACoS) Commission on Cancer (CoC) Accreditation with Commendation
- The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® certification for Spine Surgery, Total Hip Replacement and Total Knee Replacement
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation program certification from the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- Chest Pain Center accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Recognition as one of the Top Performers on Key Quality Measures™ from The Joint Commission
- Echocardiography Laboratory accreditation from the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC)
- Hospital Laboratory accreditation from the Commission on Laboratory Accreditation of the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- American College of Radiology (ACR) accreditation for our mammography unit, CT, MRI and Nuclear Medicine.
- Vascular Ultrasound accreditation from Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Vascular Laboratories (ICAVL)
- Echocardiography accreditation by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC)
Scheduled for a Procedure?
Preregister online to save time at check-in.
Call our Consult-A-Nurse® team 24/7 at (877) 642-2362 to find a specialist, schedule an appointment and learn more about services at Parkland Medical Center.Get Maps & Directions