Salem, NH (February 5, 2018) – Parkland Medical Center is proud to announce the opening of its Reflections℠ Eating Disorders Treatment Center at its 31 Stiles Road, Salem, NH location to help meet the needs of the community.
Reflections offers help and hope to adolescents and adults with eating disorders, while providing highly individualized and compassionate treatment.
- Treating all eating disorders: Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Disorder, Avoidant Restrictive Eating Disorder and other specified Eating Disorders.
- Partial Hospitalization Program 12 hours a day/7 days a week, from 7am – 7pm.
- Patients begin in the 12 hour program and transition their hours and days according to their individual needs.
- Intensive Outpatient Program three hours a day, flexible schedule
- Utilizing evidence based treatment including intensive group and individual therapies, robust experiential and exposure components, yoga and mindfulness practice in a comfortable environment.
Benefits of Total Focus on Patient Care
- Individualized treatment plans reviewed regularly by our multi-specialty care.
- A balanced participant/staff ratio, providing regular access to and interaction with your physician and all members of your individual care team including the program director.
- Our unique family skill-building and family-based meal program—designed by Reflections—to help families learn to redirect behaviors, provide feedback and improve individual outcomes.
- Our highly structured, psychotherapeutic approach to care that allows us to use cognitive behavioral therapy, as well as medically and therapeutically appropriate compassionate interventions.
- Treatment for co-occurring issues, such as diabetes, anxiety and depression to name a few through our Parkland Medical Center resources.
- Assistance with school-related issues to help to maintain your academic standing.
- A robust experiential and exposure component to ensure that you have a full, enriching life with your family and friends after discharge.
The facility includes group therapy rooms, a multi-function room for yoga and expressive therapies, a dining and kitchen area, physician and therapist consultation offices, quiet study area where participants can feel at home as they tackle and overcome their eating disorders.
Our treatment approach integrates multiple modes of therapy with the guidance of expert mental health professionals, including psychiatrists, internal medicine physicians, psychologists master’s level therapists, social workers, registered dietitians and specialized nursing staff.