Vascular surgeons in Derry, New Hampshire
When you choose Parkland Medical Center for your heart care, you gain access to our cardiothoracic surgery experts and the Heart & Vascular Institute at Portsmouth Regional Hospital—our sister facility. We can also make referrals to the New England Heart and Vascular Institute (NEHVI) for vascular surgery and other advanced procedures.
For more information about vascular surgery, call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (877) 642-2362.
Vascular conditions we treat
Vascular surgery is one option for treating conditions affecting the arteries and veins, such as:
- Aneurysms (weakened artery walls)
- Atherosclerosis (buildup of plaque in artery walls)
- Carotid artery disease (the carotid arteries—the two large blood vessels in your neck—are narrow or blocked)
- Compression disorders (damage caused by pressure on the veins)
- Deep vein thrombosis (a blot clot in a deep vein—one that’s not near the skin’s surface)
- Peripheral artery disease (narrowing of arteries in the legs, stomach, arms and/or head)
- Spider veins (dilated small blood vessels, which decrease blood pressure)
- Varicose veins (swollen, twisted veins visible under the skin)
While surgery is an option for these conditions, it’s usually not the first choice. Some people can manage vascular conditions with medication and lifestyle changes alone. Through our cardiology program, we'll fully evaluate your situation and discuss the pros and cons of every treatment option.
The Vein Clinic provides diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up care for those in need of vein care. The clinic is conveniently available at Nutfield Surgical Associates, 6 Tsienneto Road, Suite 203, Derry, NH.
The following services are available:
- Venous disease laser therapy
For more information about the Vein Clinic, please call (603) 432-0500.