Gynecologists in Derry, New Hampshire
When it comes to your gynecologic health, trust the gynecologists at Parkland Medical Center to provide personalized care focused on your long-term health and comfort.
For more information about our gynecology services, call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (877) 642-2362.
We provide a variety of gynecologic services to treat women’s health conditions, ranging from endometriosis and menstrual symptoms to incontinence and uterine prolapse.
Our approach to your complete, life-long gynecological care relies on:
- Building a quality relationship between you and your gynecologist
- Connecting patients to outreach programs throughout the local community
- The compassionate services of our gynecology nurse practitioners
Urogynecologic conditions we treat
Urinary Incontinence Risk Assessment
We’re dedicated to diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the urinary system and related reproductive organs. We offer the latest surgical and nonsurgical treatment options, ranging from medication and therapy to minimally invasive surgery and complex reconstructive procedures.
Our OB/GYNs diagnose and treat most urogynecologic conditions and disorders in women, including:
- Fecal incontinence (loss of bowel control)
- Fistulas (abnormal connections between the bladder and vagina or rectum and vagina)
- Inflammation of the bladder wall (interstitial cystitis)
- Overactive bladder
- Pelvic organ prolapse (dropping of the uterus or vaginal prolapse due to weakened pelvic muscles)
- Pelvic pain
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Urinary incontinence (loss of urinary control)
- Urinary retention and other voiding disorders
- Vulvar or vaginal pain (vulvodynia)
Our experienced surgical team performs procedures such as invasive hysterectomy and myomectomy (fibroid removal) and uterine fibroid embolization.
We also take advantage of the latest robotic methods to operate as accurately and effectively as possible. In fact, we perform many gynecologic and urogynecologic procedures, including hysterectomies, using robotic surgery technology. This means shorter hospital stays and faster recovery times, among other benefits.
Our gynecologists provide gynecologic surgery for a variety of conditions, including:
- Excessive menstrual bleeding
- Uterine fibroids (noncancerous growths of the uterus)
- Endometriosis (tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus grows on the outside of your uterus)
- Pelvic reconstruction
- Bladder support and urinary incontinence
- Uterine prolapse and vaginal prolapse
- Cervical cancer and uterine cancer
- Tubal reversal/recanalization
- Bladder support
Gynecological Care Videos
Retrieving location data...