When dealing with a heart condition, your life depends on the people you choose to treat it.
Your First Choice for Heart & Vascular Care
When you put your heart in the hands of the cardiovascular team at Parkland’s Center for Cardiology, you benefit from:
- Experienced board-certified and fellowship-trained cardiovascular specialists who collaborate on your care and involve you in decision-making
- Extensive noninvasive and less-invasive procedures for diagnosing and treating a wide range of cardiovascular conditions
- Referrals to nationally recognized cardiovascular surgeons at the New England Heart Institute (NEHI) and at our sister facility, Portsmouth Regional Hospital’s Heart & Vascular Institute
- Skilled heart attack care teams—Parkland is accredited as a Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care— that work closely with our local emergency responders
- Continuity of personalized, family-centered care from prevention and screenings to recovery and rehab
Cardiovascular Specialists at Parkland Medical Center
Our team of medical specialists includes:
- Interventional cardiologists
- Emergency medicine physicians
- Nuclear medicine specialists
- Vascular surgeons
You benefit from their combined expertise, backed by specialized nurses, technicians, therapists, rehabilitation specialists and others devoted to consistently delivering excellent cardiovascular care.
Rehabilitation & Recovery
Support your recovery and regain function during and after treatment by taking advantage of our cardiac rehab program. Our compassionate clinicians, nurses and therapists deliver the expert care you need.