Ana R Stankovic, MDNephrology
Leadership roles as National Medical Director, Vice Chief of Staff, Chair Peer Review, Medical Director Peritoneal Dialysis, American College of Physicians Governor's Advisory Council, American Society of Nephrology Practicing Nephrologists Advisory Group, National ACP Young Physician Council.
Dr. Stankovic is in a private clinical practice. She founded Center for Kidney and Metabolic Disorders PLLC located in Salem, NH in January of 2016. Dr. Stankovic is affiliated with Parkland Medical Center as a consulting nephrologist.
- Nephrology - Primary - Board Certified
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Brown University - 2001
- Internship: Georgetown University - 2002
- Fellowship: Brigham and Women's Hospital - 2006
- Residency: Harvard Medical School - 2003
- Undergraduate Degree: Marquette University - 1997
- Parkland Medical Center