Welcome to Parkland Medical Center. Whether you’re a patient or visitor, you’ll find all the information you need about our exceptional staff and outstanding programs, services, procedures and facilities right at your fingertips.
Before you even set foot in a Parkland facility, you can start preparing for your visit.
Take time to explore and discover more about Parkland Medical Center including:
- Our hospital medical team that cares for you during your stay and coordinates efforts with your primary healthcare provider
- Amenities and services, such as dining options, room accommodations, Internet access and interpreter services
- Visiting hours
- Our patient safety and quality of care commitments to you
- Resources for advance directives such as living wills
- Get maps and directions
- Contact information and phone directory
At Parkland, we recognize the valuable role family and friends play in a patient’s recovery. We welcome visitors 24 hours a day. Get visitor guidelines and other important information to consider when visiting a patient in the hospital.
Classes & Events
Check our calendar of events to find classes, support groups, screening clinics or community events that meet your needs.
Billing & Insurance
Access the financial tools and answers you need, including:
- Pricing information and other financial resources
- Billing and insurance FAQs
- Online bill payment instructions
- Financial assistance options
Call our Consult-A-Nurse® team 24/7 at (877) 642-2362 to find a specialist, schedule an appointment and learn more about services at Parkland Medical Center.