At Parkland Medical Center, nurses are a respected part of our team of clinical professionals dedicated to providing superior medical care while nurturing the emotional and spiritual needs of our patients.
Helping You Deliver Professional, Patient-Focused Care
Whether you’re a new graduate or an experienced nurse, when you join our nursing team, you’ll benefit from the advanced training and supportive environment that allows you to perform at your best while enjoying the freedom and flexibility to maintain your work/life balance.
Along with competitive pay and benefits, you’ll appreciate our patient-centered nursing philosophy and commitment to:
- Practicing evidence-based care
- Providing the equipment, technology and supplies nurses need to care successfully for patients
- Promoting professional growth and recognition for our nursing staff
- Offering tuition reimbursement and educational opportunities through collaborative relationships with The University of Phoenix, Walden University and Georgetown University
- Creating a work environment that encourages staff involvement, critical thinking and shared decision-making to enhance professional nursing practice
- Encouraging work/life balance and community involvement to promote the health and well-being of individuals, families and communities
Join Our Team
Search current job openings and apply online. Career listings are updated regularly, so check back often.
Explore nursing careers at Parkland.