Parkland Medical Center’s 86-bed acute care medical and surgical facility—located in Derry, NH—serves the flourishing Southern New Hampshire region with compassionate care and sophisticated clinical capabilities. We’ve been recognized for delivering top quality healthcare to our patients, as evidenced by accreditation from The Joint Commission and other industry–wide measures of excellence.
Programs & Resources to Enhance Your Healthcare Practice
We offer a number of tools and services to help you provide patients with the best possible medical care:
- Hospitalist services available in all specialties
- hCare physician portal, which offers remote access to clinical results and allows physicians to sign reports remotely
- Specialty and subspecialty in-hospital consultation capabilities
- Advanced diagnostic imaging services, including nuclear medicine, CT and PET scans, MRI and digital mammography
- College of American Pathologists (CAP) accredited laboratory
- Echocardiography lab accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC)
- Electronic Medication Administration Record (eMAR) barcode technology to prevent medication errors
- Picture Archival Communication System (PACS) for fast access to patient medical records, images and test results
- IT Help Desk supplying IT support seven days a week for the hCare portal and electronic medical records
Hospital Privileges, Affiliation & Leasing Opportunities
Learn about affiliation, leasing and hospital privileging opportunities available at Parkland Medical Center.
Refer a Patient
Call our Consult-A-Nurse® team 24/7 at (877) 642-2362 to find a specialist, schedule an appointment and learn more about services at Parkland Medical Center.View Maps & Directions