Effective April 22, 2022
- Admitted patients are limited to two (2) visitors (age 16+) at a time from 8 am – 8 pm.
- ER patients are limited to one (1) visitor (age 16+) at a time.
- COVID–19 patients are limited to one (1) visitor at a time.
- Overnight patients are limited to one (1) visitor in the following areas:
- Pre/Post surgery patient advocates
- End of life
- Confused and/or anxious patients
- Designated support person for patients with a disability
Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances after consultation with the Administrator on Call (AoC).
All visitors will be required to wear a mask.
Individuals with respiratory symptoms or other risk factors for COVID-19, such as exposure, will be asked to refrain from visiting.
Visitors are asked to please enter through the hospital’s Emergency Room Entrance.
Thank you for your cooperation with these restrictions as we work together to end this pandemic.