Effective Monday, June 29, 2020: We updated our visitation policy, allowing patients (age 16 and older) one visitor (age 18 and older) during visiting hours, 8:00am to 5:00pm. We continue to maintain the following safety measures:
- Overnight patients are limited to one adult visitor (age 18 and older) in the following areas: Pediatrics, Labor & Delivery, Mother/Infant, Pre- and Post-Surgery (patient advocates), End of Life
- ER patients are limited to one visitor (age 18 and older)
- No visitors will be allowed in the Behavioral Health Unit or Endoscopy Department
- All visitors will be pre-screened at entrance and required to wear a mask at all times, including in a patient's room
- No food or beverage is allowed in the facility
- Parkland’s cafeteria will be closed to patients and visitors
- Maintain social distancing (6 feet apart)
Any exceptions to the above will require approval by the department director, nursing supervisor, and Administrator On-call. Common exceptions include end of life care, traumatic emergencies, or caretaker related needs.
Thank you for your help in maintaining a safe environment for our patients.