- Patients (age 16 and older) are limited to one adult visitor (age 18 and older) per day during the visiting hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Overnight patients are limited to one adult visitor in the following areas:
- Pre- and post-surgery (patient advocates)
- Pediatric and pediatric ER patients
- End of life
- ER Patients are limited to one adult visitor (age 18 and older)
No visitors will be allowed in the Behavioral Health Unit or Endoscopy Department.
Hospital staff will pre-screen all visitors (using standard pre-screening questions). All visitors will be required to wear a mask at all times, including in a patient’s room.
Individuals with respiratory symptoms or other risk factors for COVID-19, such as travel or exposure, will be asked to refrain from visiting.
Visitors will be asked to refrain from visiting and utilize alternative methods of communication with patients who are under observation or test positive for coronavirus (COVID-19).
Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances.
Thank you for your cooperation with these restrictions as we work together to end this pandemic.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient's treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.