Effective August 8, 2022
Parkland Medical Center resumed its pre–COVID–19 visitor policy, which allows visitors to units between the hours of 8:00am – 8:00pm, with the following exceptions:
- ER patients are limited to two (2) visitors (age 16+) at a time, per patient.
- Visitors for COVID–19 patients will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Overnight patients are limited to one (1) visitor in the following areas:
- Pre/Post surgery patient advocates
- End of life
- Confused and/or anxious patients
- Designated support person for patients with a disability
- Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances after consultation with the Administrator on Call (AoC).
- All visitors will be required to wear a mask.
- Individuals with respiratory symptoms or other risk factors for COVID-19, such as exposure, will be asked to refrain from visiting.
- Visitors are asked to enter through the hospital’s Main Entrance from 8:00am – 8:00pm, daily. For before/after hours, use the Emergency Room Entrance.
Thank you for your cooperation with these restrictions as we work together to end this pandemic.