Effective March 1, 2021:
- Patients (age 16 and older) are limited to one adult visitor (age 18 and older) per day during the visiting hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Overnight patients are limited to one adult visitor in the following areas:
- Pre- and post-surgery (patient advocates)
- Pediatric and pediatric ER patients
- End of life
- ER Patients are limited to one adult visitor (age 18 and older)
No visitors will be allowed in the Behavioral Health Unit or Endoscopy Department.
Hospital staff will pre-screen all visitors (using standard pre-screening questions), perform a temperature check, and will require visitors to wear masks at all times, including in a patient’s room.
Individuals with respiratory symptoms or other risk factors for COVID-19, such as travel or exposure, will be asked to refrain from visiting.
Visitors will be asked to refrain from visiting and utilize alternative methods of communication with patients who are under observation or test positive for coronavirus (COVID-19).
We recommend and encourage virtual communication with loved ones through the use of digital platforms and apps like FaceTime, Facebook Messenger, Zoom, Google Hangouts, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.
Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances.
Circumstances may allow for specific exceptions to any visitation restrictions described on this webpage. Those circumstances include religious visitation as well as a designated support person for a patient with a disability to provide assistance with communication or other necessary components of the patient’s treatment. All persons entering under an exception remain subject to appropriate infection control protocols.