The skilled orthopedic specialists at Parkland Medical Center are committed to providing compassionate, professional care in Southern New Hampshire for adults of any age with all types of bone, joint and spine injuries, diseases or concerns. From joint replacement, spinal fusion and surgical repair to physical therapy and rehabilitation, our extensive experience delivers better outcomes. For you, this means a more active and pain-free life.
Leaders in Excellent Orthopedic Care
Working together, our bone, joint and spine professionals assess your condition, help relieve your pain and get you back to doing the things you love. Our team includes:
- Fellowship-trained and board-certified orthopedic surgeons
- Hospitalists – Physicians who comprehensively manage your care while you’re in the hospital
- Physiatrists – Board-certified doctors who specialize in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Physician assistants and nurse practitioners specializing in bone, joint and spine care
- Interventional radiologists
- Sports medicine specialists
- Rehabilitation and therapy professionals
- Pain management specialists
You’ll need a referral from your physician for orthopedic services at Parkland.
Explore the full range of orthopedic and spine conditions we treat at Parkland Medical Center.
Learn more about Parkland’s sports medicine services that can help you get back in the game as quickly as possible.
Scheduled for Surgery?
Preregister now to save time.