Nearly one-third of American adults experiences sleep problems. Left undiagnosed, restless nights can have a serious and long-term impact on your health.
Your dream of a good night’s sleep can become a reality at Parkland’s Center for Sleep Diagnostics.
Are Sleep Problems Keeping You Awake?
- Do you snore loudly?
- While sleeping, do you stop breathing or gasp for breath?
- Do you fall asleep during the day, even after a good night’s sleep?
- Do you lie awake for more than half an hour before falling asleep?
- Are you having trouble at work or school because of sleepiness?
- Do you kick while sleeping, or have trouble keeping your legs still at night?
- Do you wake up at night and are unable to go back to sleep?
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, you may be experiencing sleep apnea, excessive snoring, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome or insomnia. Any of these sleep disorder conditions can greatly affect your quality of life.
Getting a Good Night’s Sleep
We’re here to help if you or someone you love is experiencing sleep problems. Our diagnosis and treatment of common sleep disorders can make the difference between unnecessary suffering and long-term health risks and an improved quality of life. A physician’s referral is required for treatment in our Center for Sleep Diagnostics.
Sleep Studies at Parkland Medical Center
Sleep Specialists in Southern New Hampshire
Our team of sleep specialists is trained in the latest diagnostic and treatment procedures and committed to helping you feel comfortable and relaxed, while providing you with the very highest quality of care.
Why Quality Sleep Matters
Although lack of sleep can leave you fatigued and sluggish, you may not realize it can also negatively affect your long-term health. Learn more about the importance of good sleep and explore our online Sleep Center.