Comprehensive Care for Women
At Parkland Medical Center, the women’s care specialists throughout our Women’s Health Network combine extensive experience with the latest treatments to provide you with care that’s just right for every stage of your life.
Our full range of services includes:
- Breast health education and diagnostic and surgical care
- Women’s health and wellness, including midlife services
- Gynecologic care, including minimally invasive procedures for pelvic, bladder or urinary disorders
- Women’s cancer care
- Women’s heart care
- Specialized women's rehabilitation services
- Advanced imaging services, including digital mammography, ultrasound and bone density screening
- Breastfeeding (lactation) consultation and support
- Nutrition services
- Endocrinology services
Having a Baby?
Parkland’s Family Birthing Center offers comprehensive healthcare services for women, infants and their families. Learn why women choose our family-centered pregnancy and birth services for their journey from conception through parenting.
Preregister online for your baby’s birth.
Schedule a Mammogram
You can schedule your mammogram online or by calling the Parkland Scheduling Department at (603) 421-2458.