When you or someone you love is diagnosed with cancer, you want access to the top specialists in the field. That’s why cancer patients in Southern New Hampshire trust their care to the board–certified cancer specialists from the Sofia Gordon Cancer Center available close to home at Lahey Oncology & Hematology at Parkland Medical Center in Derry and Salem.
Make Parkland Medical Center Your First Choice for Cancer Care
Our cancer care team involves a diverse group of skilled medical professionals and partners who know and focus on cancer, including:
- Medical and surgical oncologists
- Interventional radiologists
- Oncology nurses and nurse navigator
- Gynecologists and gynecologic oncologists
- Internists and primary care physicians
- Plastic, reconstructive and general surgeons
- Genitourinary oncologists and urologists
- Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
- Clinical trials nurse/researcher
- Occupational therapists and other rehabilitation therapists
- Social workers, financial counselors and legal support
Oncology Certified Nurses
Many members of our compassionate, caring and highly trained nursing staff pursue advanced education in oncology and the specialized training required to achieve the designation as oncology certified nurse (OCN). You benefit from their commitment to achieving professional excellence and delivering expert care.