About Plaistow Emergency Room
When you're facing a crisis, our freestanding emergency room (ER) is ready to care for you and your loved ones.
Emergency room in Plaistow, New Hampshire
At our newest state-of-the-art ER, a service of Parkland Medical Center, our team includes board-certified emergency physicians and nurses, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. From treating minor illnesses and injuries to major medical concerns, Plaistow Emergency Room offers the same advanced technologies and services you would find at our full-service hospital ER.
Expert care and personalized amenities
- Full-service emergency care, as offered at our main hospital
- Advanced imaging and diagnostic testing, including (CT) scans, digital ultrasounds and diagnostic X-rays
- Board-certified emergency specialists trained in adult and pediatric care
- 10 private treatment rooms - designed for safety, privacy and comfort
- Onsite laboratory to bring you faster results for blood samples, biopsies and other diagnostic tests.
Emergency conditions we treat
Our emergency care team provides care for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Minor illness and injury treatment (sprains, strains, breaks, falls, cough, colds, UTIs)
- Major medical concerns (drug overdose, burns, sepsis)
- Heart concerns (chest pain, shortness of breath, heart failure, cardiac arrest)
- Respiratory issues (asthma, COPD, respiratory arrest, shortness of breath)
- Neurological conditions (seizure, migraines, minor head injuries)
- Care for animal bites, allergic reactions, cuts and wounds
- Acute and chronic behavioral health conditions (with convenient transfer to Parkland Medical Center’s inpatient behavioral health program, if needed)