While you're taking care of everyone else, don’t forget to take care of yourself. When it comes to your health, you can trust the experts at Parkland Medical Center to provide the outstanding care and personal attention you deserve—at every stage of life.
A Network of Women’s Care, Personalized for You
From breast health, gynecology services and midlife wellness to maternity and birth care to rehabilitation services, our Women’s Health Network surrounds you with a spectrum of high-quality, evidence-based care to meet all your needs. At Parkland, you have access to the latest developments in women’s health, along with:
- A focus on patient comfort and personal attention
- PT - Board-certified specialists, including obstetricians, pediatricians and certified nurse midwives and physical therapists
- A dedicated, highly trained staff of nurses and other support staff who get to know you as a person
- A family-centered approach that includes those close to you in your care
- The latest research, clinical best practices and advanced technology
We take a personalized approach to your care, recognizing that every woman has unique health needs. Learn about our comprehensive services and treatments for women.
Pregnancy & Birth
Find out why women choose Parkland’s pregnancy and birth services at this all-important time in their lives. To schedule a tour of the Family Birthing Center, call 603-421-2033.
Resources for Your Health
Visit our online Health Library for comprehensive resources on women’s health from baby care to menopause.
Schedule a Mammogram
You can schedule your mammogram online or by calling the Parkland Scheduling Department at 603.421.2458.