Experts in Wound Healing Care
The physicians and other health care professionals at Parkland Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine are dedicated to caring for chronic, non–healing wounds using an evidence–based, multispecialty approach focused on rapid healing.
Our care team includes:
- Physicians with advanced training in wound management
- Consulting physicians in specialized areas, such as vascular surgery, plastic surgery and podiatry
- A nursing staff trained in caring for chronic wounds
- Technologists trained in all aspects of wound healing care
We also work closely with specialists in infectious–disease management, physical and occupational therapy, nutritional management, pain management and diabetic education to ensure the most complete treatment plan for your specific needs.
For More Information
Find out more about the Parkland Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Contact the Parkland Center for Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine
Most patients who come to us are referred by a primary care physician or other specialist. You may also contact us directly for services by calling (603) 421-3688.
Need Help Finding a Wound Healing Specialist?
Our free referral service, Consult–A–Nurse®, can help you:
- Find a doctor and make an appointment
- Answer healthcare questions
- Register for classes and events
Call (877) 642-2362. Available 24/7.