Why not get your infusion treatments in the most beautiful and supportive setting possible?
Choose Parkland Medical Center’s outpatient Infusion Therapy Services for the attractive, positive atmosphere and compassionate, caring staff that contribute to your healing. You’ll find us close to home—at the Overlook Medical Park building in Derry and at the Parkland Medical Building in Salem. In comfortable surroundings and with services like those you’d receive at a top academic medical center, you’ll enjoy high-quality, personalized care.
Exceptional Facilities Close to Home
As our guiding principle, we emphasize the emotional well-being of you and your family while you receive infusion treatments, whether you’re with us for a short period of time or on a long-term basis.
Parkland’s highly skilled nursing team—including oncology certified nurses (OCN)—uses the latest technology to deliver top-notch, compassionate care in a bright and welcoming environment that supports close and individual observation. You’ll develop positive and supportive relationships with our caring nurses while you enjoy such facility features as:
- Private treatment bays and semi-private spaces to accommodate how you feel each day of treatment
- Comfortable, reclining chairs
- Individual flat-screen televisions with cable TV service
- Internet access with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Interactive community room where you, your family members and your caregivers can build new friendships and support
- Social worker to help map out your needs during treatment and beyond and find assistance for transportation, financial concerns, home care, spouse/child care, disability applications and more
- Access to educational sessions and materials, healing arts workshops, personal care workshops, books and support groups
- Access to participation in national Phase III clinical trials
- Nutrition counseling
Oncology Certified Nurses
Many members of our compassionate, caring and highly trained nursing staff pursue advanced education in oncology, infusion therapy and the specialized training required to achieve the designation as oncology certified nurse (OCN). You benefit from their commitment to achieving professional excellence and delivering expert care.
Hours of Operation
Mon – Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Talk to your doctor about making a referral to Parkland Medical Center Infusion Therapy Services.
Schedule an Appointment
Call the Derry office at (603) 537-2060 or the Salem office at (603) 890-2750
Treatments & Services for Cancer & Other Health Conditions
Our infusion treatments serve individuals with a variety of needs, including:
- Biological response modifiers (biotherapy)
- Iron infusion
- Hydration therapy
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Blood product administration
- Bone marrow testing
- Intravenous antibiotics
- Reclast® (zoledronic acid) infusions to treat or prevent osteoporosis and treat Paget’s disease
- Remicade® (infliximab) infusions to treat rheumatoid arthritis and Crohn’s disease
- Xolair® (omalizumab) injections to reduce asthma attacks
- Blood draw
- Central venous line catheter care
Rehabilitation & Recovery
Support your recovery and regain function during and after treatment by taking advantage of the extensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services available to you through Parkland Medical Center. Our compassionate clinicians, nurses and therapists deliver the expert care you need. Your overall recuperation, return to daily activities and outlook on life can also benefit from our resources for palliative care and pain management.