- Emergency Care Team
- All Services
- Cancer Care
- Emergency Care
- Family Birthing Center
- Heart Care
- Laboratory & Testing
- Nutrition Services
- Outpatient Centers
- Pain Management
- Radiology & Imaging
- Robotic Surgery
- Sleep Center
- Surgery Center
- Surgical Services
- Women's Services
- Wound Care & Hyperbarics
Emergency Care Team
Emergency Care Team
The Emergency Department physicians at Parkland are board-certified in emergency medicine. All registered nurses and emergency department technicians are required to complete department specific competencies on an annual basis. Two emergency nurses are certified as sexual assault examiners, (SANE) offering immediate assistance when needed. We can also provide care and counseling to patients needing behavioral health services.
Our Emergency Services Department works closely with Emergency Medical Services (EMS) providers from all the communities we serve. As a team, we provide the highest quality emergency care available to the residents of Derry, Londonderry, Windham, Plaistow, Chester, Atkinson and Salem, New Hampshire. Our facility includes a helipad for receiving patients to the hospital, as well as transporting stabilized patients to larger medical facilities.
Parkland Medical Center's Emergency Department is dedicated to its patients and community. Patient education and prevention has been an important factor identified within our community.
Your Patient Care Team
- The ED team provides the highest level of quality care for each patient. There are multiple providers on the care team:
- The ED Physician coordinates the plan of care for the patient, working with other physicians, nurses, and care providers.
- Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners are professionals trained to provide medical care under the supervision of the ED physician.
- Specially trained nurses and emergency technicians are a critical part of the team, caring for the patient while in the ED.
- Registrars greet patients and family members and obtain information to facilitate your care.
- Unit Secretaries assist with general information needs and coordination of scheduling diagnostic test.
- Diagnostic Imaging, Respiratory Therapy and Laboratory Services provide immediate support 24/7.