At Parkland Medical Center, you benefit from our comprehensive and compassionate approach to cancer care that focuses on achieving optimal results and delivering satisfaction. We partner with well–respected and nationally accredited providers in the region—including the Sofia Gordon Cancer Center at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and the Cancer Care Center at Portsmouth Regional Hospital. We also invest in advanced treatment options and provide the same high–quality care you expect at every outstanding hospital.
Customized, Comprehensive Cancer Care
Our skilled healthcare professionals include nurse navigators and medical specialists from a multitude of disciplines who collaborate to bring you exceptional care close to home. They respond quickly to your first call and guide you through the entire process from diagnosis to survivorship. In addition, you enjoy the customized, personalized, patient–centered care—a hallmark of our hospital—that leads to excellent outcomes.
The comprehensive array of cancer services and treatments available to you through Parkland Medical Center includes:
- Breast cancer care and breast reconstruction
- Diagnostic tests and imaging
- Chemotherapy, biotherapy and infusion
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) for determining the levels (stages) of lung cancer
- Access to radiation therapy, with recommendations for specialty treatments and close monitoring by our experienced cancer team members
- Cancer surgery, including minimally invasive options for quicker recovery
- Access to interventional radiology techniques at our affiliated locations for targeted tumor treatments that spare surrounding healthy tissue
- Access to national clinical trials
- Nutrition counseling
- Recovery and support services, including support groups, cancer counseling and education programs, spiritual guidance and more
- Lymphedema therapy
Learn more about cancers we treat at Parkland Medical Center.
Explore the Cancer Center in our online Health Library.
Rehabilitation & Recovery
Support your recovery and regain function during and after treatment by taking advantage of the extensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services available to you through Parkland Medical Center. Our compassionate clinicians, nurses and therapists deliver the expert care you need. Your overall recuperation, return to daily activities and outlook on life can also benefit from our extensive cancer recovery and support resources, lunch–and–learn sessions, healing arts workshops, palliative care, pain management and more.
View our online calendar for related classes and events.
Scheduled for Surgery?
Preregister now to save time.