- Career Center
Career Openings at Parkland Medical Center
It is an attractive work destination for more than 600 employees and nearly 200 medical staff members with its ideal geographic location - central to the seacoast, the White Mountains and the Boston area.
Expansion, improvements, and enhancements are evident everywhere as Parkland advances excellence and quality of patient care. As we do so, we are attracting highly credentialed, specialized, and experienced clinical staff to help lead our efforts.
To see if Parkland is the right fit for you, check out the other informative links on this site and to search our database for employment opportunities, simply:
- Look for a career and submit your information. You may also attach a resume when you apply online.
- You'll receive a list of current openings that match your selections
- If there are no matches to the selections you provided, check back in a few weeks. We update our database weekly.
- For nursing opportunities, you may want to check out our Nursing Careers page as the start of your search.
- Click here to learn about physician opportunities both within the hospital system and at other HCA facilities around the country. We staff our own physician recruiting office to assist you.
If you'd like more information about job opportunities, please contact our Recruiter by email: Parkland HR or phone: (603) 421-2070.
If you have a disability and require assistance completing the online application, please contact the Human Resources Department at 603-421-2007.
Parkland Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not base its employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability or age. All offers of employment are contingent on the successful completion of a drug screen and background check.